LEE TANG KOK
Lee Tang Kok (b. 1949), Malaysian.
Teaching Taiji movements as a dance technique.
1996-present: ASK/ASWARA, Kuala Lumpur. Dance Department.
2009-present: Pusat Kebudayaan, Univesiti Malaya, Dance Department.
TCM Consultant (1994-2018)
Soon Hing Cheong (1956) Ginseng Sdn. Bhd.
5-7 Leboh Pudu, 50050 KL.
Zhonghe Dao Taiji (1986), Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Center for Mindfulness Training (1990), Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
1986-1992: Teaching Taiji/Qigong/Meditation in Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA.
ELECTIVE WORKSHOP: TAI CHI
This course is based on the Principle of Taiji, Yin and Yang, and consists of 21 Taiji forms.
The students will be exposed to various elements such as:
1. Four foundations of Taiji postures: Relax, Sinking, Centering, and Balance.
2. Four essential qualities of Taiji movements: Gentleness, Continuity, Unified, and Mindfulness.
3. Body and mind unification: Synchronising movements, breath, and intention of the mind.
4. Three stages of refinement: Physical refinement (Jing), Energy refinement (Qi), and Spiritual refinement (Shen).
5. Technique of body awareness from stillnesss (Wuji) to movement (Taiji).